Monday, February 4, 2013

Delayed Blog Post but Writing Writing Writing!!!

Well, you can't win every resolution in the beginning, right?

Last time on DA1326's blog post, I talked about my resolutions for this year, when it comes to writing. I sadly couldn't finish my resolution for writing my blog post on time, but, I have been working on my other resolutions.

Last week, I finished another draft of the Soldier Story I mentioned a while ago. It's now waiting for Lyco to perform some magic on it. Plus, I've been working on, and finished another OB&H Drabble today. It's about fire and how poetic it seems to be for a certain character of mine ;D 

I've also been working on KLIYH, but with an upcoming Organic Chem midterm, I haven't had too much time to focus on it. However, it just needs a little more until it's ready for editing. Just one-two pages more :D

I think those are all the updates I have for you all! Again, sorry for the delayed post! 

~DA1326

1 comment:

  1. u_u I'm sorry to you, DA, and to all of her readers. I'll get to beta reading the Soldier Story as soon as I can!

    After a 4 day wait I have internet back so my To Do List is:
    1) write the blog post delayed from Sunday
    2) Work on the Valentine's Day contest entry for this Friday
    3) Beta any/all things sent my way in the meantime. :D

    At the very least I should have everything beta read by this upcoming Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.