Friday, January 25, 2013

Getting My New's Year's Resolutions Done...Near the End of January

So, after having a bit of a rough start, I've decided I will try to start my resolutions. Now, at the very last bits of January. 

Anyway, here's what my resolutions are:


  1. Get noticeable progress in KLIYH and OB&H (at least 7 chapters written for each. So 14 chapters in total)
  2. Finish at least "Little Pink Book" and Start on "Little Jungle Book".
  3. Finish 10 previously started Hey Arnold oneshots (songfics, drabbles, whatever. I have at least 20 in a USB, not counting ideas I have scattered around other notebooks)
  4. draw more. Possibly even do a comic.
  5. Get back into consistent, disciplined writing (including updating blog posts weekly, and the above)
  6. Finish July Challenges
  7. Participate in any Hey Arnold contests, starting with the Valentine's Day Contest. (Due Feb 8th)
  8. Finish the Gauken Alice Songfics I have mostly completely written (just remembered those Songfics, outside of the HA! Songfics.)
I feel like OB&H's plot and story is finally coming back to me. I'm not really sure how/why, but I won't complain. Lady Knight is stirring and I'm eagerly waiting for her words.

As for KLIYH, I found a draft in my USB so I'm hoping to finish that soon.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

~DA1326

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're back! Your list - and how overwhelming it seems to me - inspired me to work on my own career goal setting. So thank you for this! :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.