Friday, December 28, 2012

Finally Wrote Something!!

Last time on this blog, I talked about how I was having trouble writing something and how I really wanted to get some kind of writing done this Winter Break.

The good news is I finally wrote something! 

However, it wasn't something I was expecting. I was aiming to write either KLIYH or OB&H, but, instead, I wrote a story about Ethan, Ace, and Walter, three brothers who are forced off the land of their parents. Now, I don't know much about these characters, and don't necessarily know what the plot of their story is. 

I know it's not very polished and that the description is in need of serious editing, but, hey, at least I finally WROTE something. I'm hoping to keep the writing up and hopefully have more things to share during my next blog entry.

Anyway, that's it for this entry! I wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2012 was a good year to me, writing wise, as Lyco pointed out. But I have a gut feeling that 2013 has potential to become the best year of my life! >:D 

Until Next Week!

Love,
~DA1326

1 comment:

  1. Best year of your life.... SO FAR! I'm sure 2014 will be better, and 2015 better still! XD Climb for the stars, Chica!

    If the story about the brothers is the note you posted on DA, I'm off to read that now. If not... I'd love to get a look at it! :D Yay, writing! Now, if only *I* could do that. :P

    Checklist:
    Read DA's blog posts ::DONE::
    Read DA's note ::NEXT::
    Post own blog update ::IN QUE::
    Beta Read ::LINED UP FOR THIS WEEK::

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.