Friday, February 8, 2013

On Time for This!!!!!! But...

Hey everyone!!!
So luckily I am keeping my New Year's Resolutions of updating this blog weekly on Friday! Yay!

Unfortunately, I am unable to finish writing for the Valentine's Day contest D:

I wasn't able to finish anything because of the hours of Organic Chemistry studying for the test. However, I finally have a weekend free and am going to work on a semi-secret project that I will post on Valentine's Day :D

Wait and see! 
(Hint: It's not really KLIYH related ;D)

Who knows? I might do an extra blog post later!

Otherwise, no additional thoughts! 


Until then!

~DA1326

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.