Saturday, November 3, 2012

Writing (Almost) Accomplishments

As embarrassing as this is, I don't have many things to write about for today, when it comes to writing.

I was going to start my soldier story today, early in the morning up until the wee hours of the night, but, sadly, life had other plans which kept me occupied majority of the morning and part of the afternoon even. 

When I got home from this errand, I'm not going to lie, I ate something and watched a movie. Then, I watched the subs of Sword Art Online (SAO) (my new anime addiction!)

When I finished that, I went on tumblr, as is my usual habit on Saturday and saw this picture

D': It was touching enough to remind me that I have a story to write. 

So, now that I have the inspiration to write the story, and the story idea to write, I WILL finish it this weekend, and have it way perfect by the time it gets peer-reviewed. 

Until then, no real update as far as progress in writing. :/ Who knows? I may do another update after I finish a few more pieces of writing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.