Monday, April 15, 2013

Sorry for the Lateness!! But Hey! Here's a Belated Update! =D


Hey all wonderful people who read my journals and still remember I'm a writer! 

Just wanted to, first of all, thank any and everyone who has stuck by my very belated posts and writings as of late. Life keeps getting more and more hectic, meaning it takes me away from my usual writing mentality and has me in real life.

I'm in the third quarter of college right now, and three weeks in, things have (finally) chilled out. However, I cannot guarantee a complete comeback yet. There are still many things to do and there's so little time to do it all!!! 

But, I don't want to give up on writing yet. The reason being that I love it. And, as much as I try to pull away from "Of Blood and Honor", the more and more I see the number 3 in my everyday life. 

I took a bit of a hiatus because, in all honesty, I needed one. I needed to get away from writing and face the world. I needed to take away one responsibility I know I'd come back to. I needed space from the internet, at least from writing on it as I am now. 

That's why I've been "on hiatus". I've become quiet the busy person. I'm working 9 hours a week, have ~15 hours of class a week, and am still in charge of my club. Plus, I've been trying to spend more time with my friends who are in this college town with me...a lot of stuff, really. 

You can see why writing the blog has become so difficult. 

I'm trying to set time apart to write again, because I truly do miss it. It feels like my life isn't complete right now, since these words cannot find their way to the outside world.

Besides that, I've been having more ideas about characterization for some characters, and some great books to help me with some of these characters, thanks to Lyco!

There's quite a big mess of things left unfinished. Namely the soldier story. Which, I hope to more fully finish later on. And "Of Blood and Honor. And KLIYH. 

Yeah...a lot to do, but I'll try to get it done soon! 

Thanks for the patience everyone! Really. You don't know how much I appreciate it!

~DA1326

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girlie! Personally, I say "don't worry about the hiatus". I take enough of them myself. In fact, "Life" has forced me to not update my blog at all this month so far. I also haven't written anything for WITMTB or participated in Script Frenzy as predicted. -_- stupid life.

    In fact, if it weren't for the RP I wouldn't be writing at all - which sucks since I FINALLY have characters "talking" to me....

    But YAY that you're haunted by "3" and it's inspiring you to write again (or at least reminding you that it's a priority that you need to pick up again once life allows). Also, YAY that my(read: Rick Riordan's) reading suggestions are helping. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.