Saturday, September 29, 2012

And So It Begins...

First ever official blogpost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAHHHHH!!!! :D

Haha...now that that randomness has escaped me, welcome one and all, to my blog!

First writing blog! So I'm excited to see how this works. I know I have to look up to LycoRogue's Blog for inspiration, or just ask her about this Blogging business, if I ever get stuck. (Which will most likely happen many, many times. XD)  

Well, for those of you who randomly stumbled upon my blog, let me introduce myself. Hi! I'm Darkangel1326 (or DA1326, for short),  from fanfiction.net, devianart.com, fictionpress.com and tumblr.com. Basically, I'm a writer first, and random person second. I like lots of different things, and that makes my interests seem non-linear sometimes. But, for future reference, just know that this blog will be 100% my creativity. 

I'm planning on writing about my progress with "Of Blood and Honor", as well as my Hey Arnold fanfiction called "Keep Love In Your Heart", and a few other plot bunnies. 

That being said: I have a ton of plot bunnies! Some are fanfic ideas stuck in my head, some are   possible AMVs someone could make...you get the picture. Anyway, I want the readers of this blog know, that, if I mention a plot bunny that interests you, contact me on my writing account's facebook or on one of the other websites I'm on, and I'll be more than happy to give you the full details of the idea, just as long as your credit me for giving you the idea, ok? 

I'd LOVE to just write all these ideas...but, there are some I know I can't write, even if its stuck in my head. Maybe, one of you lucky readers will be able to write it instead! You never know, right? ;) 

Alright, so, I'm going to kick off this super long blog post with summaries of what I did, creative wise, since I started getting my creative juices flowing. 


Day 1: 33/Quentin

On day 1 of creativity days, I focused on the protagonist/antagonist relationship between 33/Quentin. Mostly, how to make sure it was believable. To do that, I first had to define it, meaning, looking through google and youtube and reading/watching videos that stated differing details but similar ideas. After that, I wrote a little 33/Quentin drabble which I have to clean up a bit. This was the day I also remembered advice I received about this subject from my brother and beta, Lyco.

Day 2: The Femme Fatales!

On day 2, I focused my energy on Natsu, Rose, Alemina, and Kotone, Natsu's mother. All I did was piece together Rose's backstory and how Natsu came into play. This was the day I realized Alemina was important to the story, and began developing a subplot for her. However, in the end, Kotone spoke to me and gave me a little drabble about when she named Natsu. 

Day 3: Names

On day 3, I didn't write. I mostly looked up names for Kotone (this was when she was unnamed). As a side note, I posted pics I was drawing on Devianart, and they got favorited. That was my art day

Day 4: Alemina and Marina

On day 4, I figured out Alemina's backstory and her character, and, introduced the world to Marina Yanes. Although she is kind of minor, I love Marina!!!! She's probably the closest character to me, actually...LOL

Day 5 - Day 10: Dry Spell

On these days, I didn't really write or draw anything. I was busy preparing for the new school year and hanging out with friends...I couldn't find time to write or draw T_T

Day 11: Muse?

On day 11, which, coincidentally was the first day of college, my longest day of the week, and a very stressful day, ended with a Writing:Fiction class I have, where we wrote lots of "I Remember"'s on a page. So, I wrote about myself and some of my memories. 

But, after the class was over, I heard 33 distinctly repeat that phrase. "I remember. Something so clear, it looks like a cloudless night sky. Even so, I can't help but be uneasy about this stillness. As if its a mere illusion to confuse me. Maybe this memory is a trance I cannot break out of. Or maybe, I'm breaking out of some trance, and looking at a truth I don't want to face..." 

I haven't written more than that, but, I found this kind of interesting. I think 33 is remembering something important here ;)

Day 12: Tired from College and Blogging

...This one is pretty self-explanatory. LOL

Anyway, that's all for now. I may update this blog soon or later, depending on how much free time I have coming up in the unforseeable future of my life. Until then, have a creatively random day!

~DA1326

2 comments:

  1. WHOOT! Blogging! Welcome, dear DA! *huggles*

    I'll be available whenever you need. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I'm a writer, and generally am creative. Sometimes, I can say something really wise, but most of the time, I'll say something not-so-wise. I have this somewhat random personality, but can be pretty interesting, or at least I've been told.